Typically only 2% of your audience is ready to buy after first seeing your offer.
You can easily increase your conversion rate from 2% to 10-15% by using retargeting ads to keep your products and services in front of your potential customers with a call-to-action for them to come back and buy from you when they’re ready.
How Does Retargeting Work?
Using tracking software you can compile what is known as a “retargeting audience” which is a list of people that follow you on social media, watched your Youtube videos, or visited your website but never purchased your products and services.
You can then take this “retargeting audience” and pay to advertise to them on platforms like Facebook, Youtube, and Google.
Sound complicated? While retargeting can be a hugely powerful tool when it comes to boosting the sales and profitability of your business, implementing this strategy can be overwhelming for most website owners.
Never fear – PaceDigital is here to help! Working together, we’ll:
- Analyze your current business to identify retargeting opportunities.
- Test different retargeting approaches to maximize the monetization of your audience and website visitors.
- Customize retargeting ad messaging to match your brand and user activities on your site.
- Continuously test retargeting placements to grow sales and reduce ad costs.
- Setup and maintain analytics tracking software so we can provide you with weekly or monthly reports on how profitable your business and ad campaigns are.
Do you offer guarantees?
We cannot offer any guarantees, no one in the sales or advertising industry can guarantee specific results but we are so confident that we can achieve profitable results for our clients that we offer results based billing which means we only get paid if our ad campaigns are profitable.
How long will it take to get results?
Typically with retargeting you will see results within the first 2 weeks of launching the campaign.
How do you charge for this service?
We offer two types of billing, the first is a monthly retainer/management fee (this is how every other digital marketing agency charges). The second option is what we call results based billing where you pay us a percentage of the profit our marketing campaigns generate for you.