Getting found by customers who are searching for your products and services on Google is still the core of any effective digital marketing campaign.
Investing in an effective SEO campaign can pay huge dividends by driving large amounts of targeted visitors to your site every day without having to pay for ads or clicks.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a highly competitive industry. After all, there’s not enough space for everyone on the first page of a Google search result!
Sound complicated? While Search Engine Optimization can be a powerful tool when it comes to boosting the sales and profitability of your business, implementing this strategy can be overwhelming for most website owners.
Never fear – PaceDigital is here to help! Working together, we’ll:
- Analyze your current business to identify SEO opportunities.
- Develop a keyword list to effectively reach your potential customers.
- Make the necessary On-page SEO optimizations to your website
- Develop and maintain a link building campaign that will increase your websites “authority” with Google to achieve first page rankings for your desired keyword search terms.
- Setup and maintain analytics tracking software so we can provide you with weekly or monthly reports on how profitable your business and ad campaigns are.
Do you offer guarantees?
We cannot offer any guarantees, no one in the sales or advertising industry can guarantee specific results.
How long will it take to get results?
Usually, 3-6 months is when we really start to see the needle move. Organic SEO traffic is not a fly by night type of campaign – it takes time but will be one of the best investments you can make for your business.
How do you charge for this service?
We offer two types of billing, the first is a monthly retainer/management fee (this is how every other digital marketing agency charges). The second option is what we call results based billing where you pay us a percentage of the profit our marketing campaigns generate for you.
**Please note** We can rarely offer results based billing for SEO campaigns because of how long it can take campaigns to really start producing results.